Unlock MetroPCS Phone
Looking to Unlock a MetroPCS Phone to use on a new carrier? Dont worry you’ve come to the right place. And there will be a few options to unlock your phone. Unlocking merely implies “locking” your phone to a carrier and before you can use it elsewhere, you need to “unlock”. When you want to unlock a Metro PCS Phone choose any one of the methods of Customer Service, Third-Party Unlocking Service, Automated Apps. In order to switch to another service provider of AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon Wireless the phone users require to obtain and enter an unlock code. To get the unlock, you need to get your IMEI code located in your phone’s battery compartment. Metro customers must have at least 90 ongoing days of service before their Metro Phone Unlock. Go ahead and check out how to unlock a MetroPCS Phone!
How to Unlock a MetroPCS Phone?
If you happen to have a MetroPCS Phone to use on a new carrier, you will often need to unlock it first. Unlocking a phone allows you to use your phone on the network of a compatible carrier. You have a few choices at your disposal when you want to Unlock Metro Phone — Let’s check them out!
The safest and simplest way to Unlock MetroPCS Phone is contacting Customer Service. MetroPCS uses SIM cards that can be unlocked readily, so you simply need to provide some information to unlock your Metro Phone you can do it over the phone or in a MetroPCS store.
In order to unlock a Metro Phone, you will need to provide information as follows.
- Phone Number of the Phone you want to unlock
- Full name on the MetroPCS Account
- Account PIN
- Account Email Address
Once the process is completed you’ll obtain your device’s unlock code email from MetroPCS
Using the Device Unlock App
Follow the below given process to Unlock a Metro Phone using Device Unlock App
- Look for the Device Unlock app.
- Connect to a strong data signal.
- Select Permanent Unlock in the Device Unlock app.
- Restart your phone.
Using Online Services
- Find a reputable unlock service.
- Provide your IMEI number and payment information
- Wait for the unlock code.
To unlock your MetroPCS phone, you can use a third-party unlocking service. Usually, this technique will give you a quicker turnaround than calling customer service. But you’ll have to pay for the service as well. If you choose to go to unlock a MetroPCS Mobile with these unlocking services, you have a ton of options. Just search Google for services to unlock.
(Un)locked and Loaded
Once you have done through the process, your MetroPCS phone will be unlocked with another compatible carrier and prepared to use. And the process is universal for the most devices & carriers.
Metro by T-Mobile Phone Unlock Policy | MetroPCS Phone
If you want to Unlock Metro Phone, the Metro by T-Mobile is offering best Unlock Policy. Once go through the information of Metro by T-Mobile Phone Unlock Policy and provide your details as needed.
Phone Requirements – The phone has to be a Metro T-Mobile Phone
Service Requirements – Your handset must have active service from the activation date of the individual phone for a minimum of 180 consecutive days.
Unlocking the Metro by T-Mobile Phone
You can unlock the following devices via an automated app.
- HTC Desire 530, Desire 626s
- Kyocera Hydro Wave
- Alcatel A30 Fierce, Fierce 4, Fierce XL, Tru
- Coolpad Catalyst, Defiant
- LG Aristo, Aristo Cobalt Blue, Aristo 2, G Stylo, G Stylo White, K7, K20 Plus, Leon LTE, Stylo 2 Plus, Stylo 3 Plus, Stylo 3 Plus Titanium,
- Samsung Core Prime, Grand Prime, J3 Prime, J3 Prime Silver, J7, J7 Prime, J7 Prime 32GB, On5, S7 Black, S8, S9
- ZTE Avid 4, Avid PLUS, Avid Plus, Blade ZMAX, Obsidian
- Motorola e4
To unlock the Metro by T-Mobile Phone you should have below specifications.
- Make sure you have an active 3G/4G / LTE or Wi-Fi data connection
- Tap Device Unlock from the Application list and continue
- Choose the Permanent Unlock type
More About >>>> Metro Phone Unlock